Immigration is a complex area of law requiring expertise in detailed rules and regulations and attention to the changes implemented by the Government. In order to achieve “the American dream” and to gain the desired status in the United States, it is imperative to have an attorney who has the expertise, knowledge and confidence in today’s immigration procedures.
Our firm efficiently represents our clients in all areas of the immigration process, including, but not limited to, business and employment-based immigration, labor certification (PERM), investor visas, family-based immigration, green cards, naturalization, and student visas.
Our practices include the following areas of immigration:
- Non-immigrant Investor Visa (E-1, E-2)
- Employment visas (H-1B, L-1, R-1, O-1)
- Performance Visa ( P-1, P-3)
- Student Visas
- Labor Certification (Perm)
- Employment Based Green Cards (EB-1, EB-2, EB-3)
- Investment Based Green Cards (EB-5)
- Family Based Green Cards (Marriage, Parent-Child Sponsorships)
- DV Lottery
- Consular Processing