results: 55,000 foreigners will win their green card. Check your status if you are one of the winners of the DV-2022.
According to the US State Department, the 2022 Diversity Visa Lottery winners are announced on May 8, 2021, at noon (EDT). The lottery results were previously postponed due to Covid-19 pandemic. Entrant Status Check will be available for foreign individuals through the electronic diversity visa applicant entry system. They can visit the website and learn whether they were among those 55,000 people.
DV-2022 Entrants may enter their confirmation information through the link starting at noon (EDT) on May 8, 2021. The DV-2022 registration period opens on October 7, 2020, and closes on November 10, 2020. DV-2022 Entrants should keep their confirmation number until at least September 30, 2022.
Caveats on Understanding the Lottery Results
- One should keep in mind that the official web site of the DV Lottery is the only reliable and convenient way to learn the results. Once you access there, you are required to enter your last name, year of birth, the confirmation number that was given when you applied, and ultimately the authentication captcha. Utilizing the official web site of the state department is a crucial issue because DV Lottery scams and frauds are prevalent in various forms. Deceptive web pages that present themselves as though they were official websites pose a severe threat to the privacy and financial safety of individuals. DV Lottery applicants should be alerted against these cybercriminals, and no personal info should be given to them.
- Once you verified that you are among the selected entrants, in other words, winners, the website gives you relevant information on applying for lawful permanent residence. In essence, selected individuals become eligible for Adjustment of Status or Consular Processing within Fiscal Year 2021, depending on several variables.
Need Help for Green Card Procedures | Green Card Lottery Application?
- From 2016 to 2018, the number of entries for the Green Card lottery from all over the world has increased rapidly. However, according to the data, many people fail to properly complete the counselor or the adjustment of status processes and lost their chances to obtain a green card through the lottery. Hence, getting professional help would make the green card process easier for you.
- John Onal & Associates PC is a law office specialized in Corporate and Business Law, Immigration Law, green card lottery, the US Visa Processes, Intellectual Property, and Real Estate Law. We deliver reliable advice in a large variety of subjects ranging from piercing the corporate veil, forming a corporation and buying a house in the US to trademark registration and Green Card applications (e.g., EB3 Visa or DV Lottery). With exceptional knowledge and insight into the immigration law and green card lottery/application process, our experienced lawyers at John Onal & Associates PC are ready to help and respond to all your inquiries.
- You can follow up on jonallaw.com website, social media accounts, YouTube Channel, and blogs in Turkish and English to get updated information and news about these topics.
- You may email or call us to arrange an appointment with our lawyers in-person or at zoom.