Our legal team provides clients with efficient, top-quality representation in all aspects of construction law. We understand the sophisticated dynamics of the construction industry, and we deliver smart, real-world solutions to our clients. Whether remodeling, constructing a new home, or planning a complex commercial construction project, we appreciate our clients have invested significant amounts of time and money to ensure a project’s success.
Our experience spans to every phase of construction, including drafting and negotiating, lending, liens, and public procurement projects. We use our combined knowledge of the courtroom, the construction site, and the complexities of each case to provide our clients with informed choices for building projects and resolving disputes efficiently and cost-effectively.
Our Construction Law practice area offers a vast array of services that include, but are not limited to:
- Contract Negotiations & Preparation
- Project and contract administration, including differing site conditions, change orders, payment applications, schedule and delay analysis, and insurance claims
- Contractor breach; default and cure plans
- Termination of contractors and subcontractors, both for default and for convenience; retention and supervision of follow-on contractors
- Analysis, negotiation and resolution of claims by and against owners, contractors, subcontractors, engineers and architects
- Analysis of design defects, construction defects, and remedial plans
- Contracting and supervision of rework
Our legal team looks forward to assisting you and your company with all of your construction-related needs.